CANCUN SPRING BREAK 2022
PLATINUM ENTERTAINMENT GROUP
Group Quote & Booking Information
Dear Spring Breaker!
I’m looking forward to helping you plan an unforgettable Spring Break trip to Cancun. Check out the info below and let me know any questions you have. I am here to help do whatever I can to make this trip an experience of a lifetime for your group!
#1 Spring Break Destination!
Made up of 14 miles of white sandy beaches and crystal clear blue waters, Cancun is THE place to be for Spring Break!
- Destination: Cancun, Mexico
- Trip Type: Flight + Hotel + Experience
- Dates: Week of March 12, 2022
- Your Hotel: Grand Oasis Cancun Resort
- Room Type: Standard Room (All-Inclusive)
- Length of Stay: 5 Nights
- Departure Airport: Boston (Logan International)
Cancun offers some of the best clubs in all of North America, including The City and its multi-million dollar sound and light system.
- Roundtrip airfare from Boston
- 5-nights stay at the Grand Oasis Cancun Resort
- 3 Events @ Cancun's top day & night clubs
- Daily beach parties @ Grand Oasis' day club
- All meals & drinks at hotel
- Private Roundtrip airport/hotel transfers in Cancun
- 24-hour onsite staff & service
- All government taxes and fees
What's NOT Included
- Additional event packages
- Food & beverages outside the hotel
- Transportation if you leave the property
- Tips for good service
- Optional Travel Insurance
GRAND OASIS CANCUN RESORT
Cancun Spring Break Headquarters
✔ StudentCity's Headquarters Hotel in Cancun
✔ All-Inclusive property
✔ Largest pool in Cancun - 1/4 mile long
✔ Daily pool and beach parties
✔ A quick bus ride to Cancun's best clubs
✔ Over 1,500 rooms
✔ Full casino on property
✔ Vegas style beach club on property
✔ Multiple bars/lounge and a swim-up bar
✔ 10 restaurants and beach grill
Your Spring Break Prices
Roundtrip Airfare from Boston
5 Nights @ Grand Oasis Cancun Resort
3 Events @ Cancun's top venues
Standard All Inclusive Room
Roundtrip Private Hotel Transfers
Onsite Staff 24/7
All Government Taxes and Fees
*Pay in full to secure your spot
*Based on 4 people per room
Pay in full to secure your spot
What are the benefits of depositing by this deadline?
- Individual Payment Plans - Placing a deposit now to secure your spot on the trip gives you the option to individually pay off your trip.
- Lowest Rate Available - It's not rocket science, in the travel industry rates increase as inventory decreases. Inventory drops quickly this time of year, so book now to secure the lowest rate currently available before prices increase.
- Guaranteed Spot on the Trip - Our top resorts sell out fast, so book now before your hotel of choice is sold out.
Deposits, Refunds & Cancelations Policy
You deposit is NON-REFUNDABLE. Your right to a refund is also limited and all cancellations must be received in writing.
Cancellations and fees are subject to the following schedule plus any additional transportation and or attraction imposed fees:
121 days or more prior to your Final Payment Due Date = $300 per person
120 – 61 days prior to your Final Payment Due Date = $600 per person
60 days or less prior to your Final Payment Due Date = All payments are non-refundable
After your Final Payment Due Date = All payments are non-refundable. A refund may be available through our travel protection insurance plan developed by TravelGuard and cancellation is for a covered reason, contact your sales rep for details about the plan. Coverage under this plan begins when your account is paid in full.
If you choose to cancel at any point, you will not be required to pay any additional money above the payments made to date on your account.
*Price subject to change based on hotel availability. Price reflects per person totals based on occupancy listed above. Alternate payments plans are available. Trip is subject to cancellation and loss of "early booking incentives" for late or missed payments. Comprehensive Travel Insurance of $89 will be automatically added to each account upon booking. Trips may depart on Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday, or Tuesday unless specified in your reservation. For trips with airfare, flight details will be available no later than 2-3 weeks prior to departure.
Your Rep: Platinum Entertainment Group
The StudentCity Difference
StudentCity is committed to providing you with the greatest value during your travels. This has been our mission as the Spring Break industry leader for 30 years.
The most experienced Spring Break tour operator with the most reputable hotel and vendor relationships.
StudentCity plans all events for you at the best clubs with world-class talent in top destinations.
Customer Service reps available throughout the year, along with staff onsite and in office 24/7 during trips.
All Terms & Conditions are detailed and easily accessible, with no hidden fees or unexpected costs.
Pay for your trip in installments with your individual payment plan and clearly stated due dates with reminders.